Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nightcap

It is nearly 10pm here and therefore past my usual bedtime (laugh if you must). The problem is that I am very sleepy, yet unable to sleep.

I have had a busy day helping Monique move the remaining things (furniture and all) over here (her house has finally sold! yay!). So, I'm feeling rather tired from that, but I am just too excited to go camping tomorrow morning! I've been here 5 months and I still have not gone camping and enjoyed the lovely nature that Australia has to offer! So, tomorrow morning at exactly 7:45 am I will leave home and head off to Lamington National Park. The reason for the time being that I need to stop and pick up some food at Woolies, and it only opens at 8.

I am all packed and ready to go so maybe I will even enjoy a bit of a sleep in tomorrow morning! Who knows!???

Also, we now have 6 chickens living in the front yard. I still need to name mine and I have no idea! Any suggestions?? She's a white chicken that lays pink eggs, her next and head is quite fluffy and she has an exceptionally long neck. I'll post a picture soon, but in the mean time name suggestions will be accepted.
Happy Easter everyone! Eat heaps of Paska for me! (I hope to make some on sunday or monday).

1 comment:

  1. Find out the name of the people group who stretch their necks with those coils, and name her after them?

    ReplyDelete